• Garry's Mod

• Garry's Mod

• Garry's Mod

• Garry's Mod

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

WoGs Courtroom Part 10 "The Surprise" Part 1

Previously

As I sat there, I noticed I was chained to a pipe, with Leone. He had a gun in his hand. A Colt 44 with what I assumed had one bullet in the chamber. He was freaking out and activated the timer. Apparently, he had a wire too. A timer starter ticking and I demanded he hand me the gun. He was refusing to.

"Ender, I don't know what this kind of MESSED UP GAME this is, but it's time to stop. You've pulled some stunts in the past but this is too far."

"Dude, I can explain this, but I need the gun. Seriously, or Im gonna shoot you when this is done. Not even freaking joking. Give it to me now."

The rest is a blur, but the timer was at Ten Seconds. I only remember forcefully taking the gun from him, and beating him with it. The timer went to Three Seconds and I shot him. He, was dead. The timer ran out and nothing happened for a good minute or two. My chain was remotely unlocked and, from there, I got Gail and left. From there I went back to the blood-filled 67th way base. A lot of people were there. I was covered in blood. One thing I noticed, is the people there weren't people I recognized. I, was a prisoner. Along with Gail.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up, bloodied and wet, unaware of where I was and who took me. I had no Idea what or who was with me, all I knew was that I needed an aspirin. That was a luxury I couldn't afford at the moment though. For obvious reasons. As I came to, with a very sharp pain in my head, I realized that I was chained to a chair. I wasn't the only one in the room. There was a man near me, but I could not see him, nor' could I hear him. My eyes blinded by bright lights because my eyes had not had the privilege of adjusting to the bright light after being splashed by a bucket of fluid that did not have a good smell.

After realizing that I was fully awake after an excruciating process of mental games, I realized I was awake, It was time to have a look around, see my surrounding. Mostly rocks, and one light, Except for that person I saw in the corner, I could finally see them. After a long examination, I had no clue what IT was, IT wasn't what you'd expect to have a symmetrical face and recognize, this was a completely different story. This was Two people in one. It defied everything I knew to be what basic sound science I knew.

I ignored him as he didn't see that I noticed him yet, so I continued to look around. I realized that he couldn't have been the one that splashed me with, this rancid smelling liquid. I looked around, and saw a pully lever, attached to a bucket dangling above me, dripping any contents left in the bucket onto my already dank *disagreeably damp, musty, and typically cold* forehead. I continued my search in this small room in vain, nothing else found. I decided it was time to talk to this monster, or whatever it is.

"Hey, do you know where we are? I don't have any idea, but if this is a sick game, I do NOT want to play!" I said, almost in disbelief as he lifted his head. It was a human, or rather, two humans in one.

"Oh, hey Ender." Said the man. The men? I didn't know what to call them. The faces were split down the middle, almost as if they were put together by a blowtorch and the middle was the clump of skin, and that was the remain of the cauterization.

"How did you know my name?" He looked familiar in two different ways. In two different faces, I saw two people I used to know, or rather, still know. Whenever they spoke, it sounded like it was two electrified voices speaking in unison. As if their voice were vibrating with each syllable.

"Oh, you probably don't recognize my makeover. Wanna' know who I am? Or, was?"

"Yea! Why do you look so familiar?"

"Hehe, I'm Ayres. Well, Ayres and Mythical. Right now, I don't have time to explain. Because we need to figure out where we are and how to get out. Promise you won't ask me how this happened till' after we live?"

I had no answer, I Couldn't answer. I didn't know HOW to answer. I knew mythical got stabbed by billy, I was having flashbacks while thinking about this whole conversation. None of it made sense. But, I guess I wouldn't bug him about it until after. Just then, the door began to jiggle. My heart skipped a beat when I heard this, because I was still processing what was told to me by Ayres. Mythical, Ayrical. That was my new name for him, until something else could possibly be compromised.

As the door opened, a man appeared. He had a ski mask on and a gun holstered at his side. It stuck out like a sore thumb, it was an HK-45C. I'd used one before, but they weren't common. Many were made incorrectly and it was hard to come by a decent one. The man had his hands to his side. He looked disappointed. But, it was a look that Ayrical had seen before, the man took his mask off. I didn't recognize him, but Ayrical said his name.

"Finger!"

I recognized the name, It was one of the newer commanding officers of WoGs. I'd heard rumors of him being affiliated with other clans/factions, but only as a spy. His real allegiance was with us, this was a true test of that faith.

"Ender, I hear you like HK's, wanna have mine?"

"So, let me get this straight, you're just going to ignore the fact this THIS *Pointing at Ayrical* exists? Not how it happened? Mythical died!"

Ayrical spoke, "I guess now's as good a time as ever to tell you how I, how we exist, huh?" I reluctantly agreed, and he began. "I used to have access to Archives. Our Archives, they contained many weird and mystical things, things that did and did not belong in our "reality" I'll call it. One of which, was a scroll, it told of the possibility to merge with someone. Half the page was missing, tore out by an unknown person, at least to my knowledge. *Shrugging at Finger, where he shrugged back* The half that was there, was the incantation, nothing complicated like people like to assume ancient/weird scrolls are. How rude of them, anyways, It read something about dead men, but that's where the cut off was. I memorized it and went about my life. I heard all the commotion in the basement and went down to check it out. That's when I found Mythical's freshly dead corpse. I decided I'd give it a try. And, here we are. We did always joke about becoming one person anyway haha"

I was beyond any reasoning at that point, but I didn't have anything to say after that. Finger handed me his HK45C and pulled out a P22 from a pouch he had in his pants, and proceeded to hand it to Ayrical.

"Let's to this!" The reverb-like voice Ayrical had.

We heard shouting coming down from the hall, Finger picked the electronic lock the door had on it, so it must have set off some silent alarm.

Thanks for reading this! Yes Mythical and Ayres are one person now, and this took me Three hours of lying in bed to write. I talked to a lot of people during this and listened to 4 of my playlists. This was a long time and took a lot of thinking. Hope you enjoyed!

*Mythical gave me personal suggestions, If you have/had any that you would possibly want implemented, post them below OR if you want to GUARANTEE I see it message me on steam! That's the only Guarantee! Enjoy the story!*
Rate Post
This took up three full pages of Google Docs single spaces.
(04-18-2018, 10:09 PM)Ender_Gman Wrote: Ayrical.

11/10.
(04-19-2018, 07:36 AM)Aye! It's Ayres Wrote:
(04-18-2018, 10:09 PM)Ender_Gman Wrote: Ayrical.

11/10.

It works? I just came up with it haha
Cool but at the beginning it mentioned Gail then after he was just gone and also why you got to kill Leone
(04-19-2018, 08:18 PM)Headshooter2018 Wrote: Cool but at the beginning it mentioned Gail then after he was just gone and also why you got to kill Leone

Gail will come into play next story.