Choose Your Game

• Garry's Mod

• Garry's Mod

• Garry's Mod

• Garry's Mod

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Real Life Ghetto School Story

every Wensday i will post my touching hilarious ghetto school stories (REAL!!!) so i think we need to start this off with the Beggining Story 1.(The Beggining) so it was friday my dad said ive been talking to miss Parker Jackson a administrator for Plms my old school that i go to now for 8th grade so technically my new school in 8th grade! thats unimportant they were having a meeting (Thursday) at the meeting it was called out i was being moved to a different school (The Excitement rushed thoroughly through my head not really until i wasnt going there till wensday thats a long vacation to transition to a new school now i was told there was a outfit loved it i wish all schools had this Polo and Khaki's and DAMN MY Khaki pockets were deep so i ate my favorite last plms lunch (Plms stands for Piedmont Lakes Middle School and finishing the sacred pizza which was a accidental delivery to my school one time but damn it was good it was basically a deluxe circle pizza not big quite small but still anyway's on my first day it was awkward i got acquainted with everyone now note im not gonna be racist here but there was like almost all blacks and mexicans and peurto ricans but in my time there i only saw 5 white students 1 was a girl 2 im pretty sure was gay and then there was me and some Asshole Ginger kid who rode on my van (Thats another story though) now i was in math and we learned about Paralell lines now i dont remember which grade i learned this in but i knew i learned it in elementary school we also learned angles (So Cool?) then my dad came pick me up also heres the schedule 8:15 1:45 around there thats like holy shit high school times so i was happy also we had homerooms basically the only period that didnt change our first period was the whole class once you see the class in first period thats all your periods very organized lots of camera's i had Mr.Foreman we learned Language Arts in there i think because we had like two of these style of classe's literature i think was some old lady Mrs.Tia i dont know not important but yeah that was my first day in the week i became basically that guy no one kinda liked (Again) the van picks you up at 6:00 the bus Picks you up at 5:30 (THATS ANOTHER STORY!!!!!!!!!) now oh good i get to go home first i thought no even though my house is closer see the place she gets the van is right near my house which means i get home last around 5:00 so much for that 1:45 thing right? also in lunch no one wants their food almost everyone so i got alot of food and that was the sum of my first week stay tuned for story 2. The Van
Rate Post
Why is this a giant run on sentence...?
Everyone died. The end go home folks
These are funny keep doing them
(12-14-2016, 10:01 PM)sstealthplayer26 Wrote: These are funny keep doing them

No.
yes MORE
(12-16-2016, 12:55 PM)Atomic Wrote: yes MORE

No Please.
yes plz
Don't. make. more.
[Image: lol_meme___twitch_by_ourempress-d4s2h81.jpg]