Choose Your Game

• Garry's Mod

• Garry's Mod

• Garry's Mod

• Garry's Mod

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

WOGS and the Molecular Vin Diesels Racing Story

Chapter 1 Setting:Jason's House. Its just a prank bro Sam Pepper Exclaimed As he Shanked Jason. Jason Uttered with Madness my Ultimate Racing crew will Race you to your death Sam you dont know who your messing with. Oh yeah well i have a raceing crew Too! Vin Diesel Stepped out of the corner. Jason Utters THATS NOT A CREW THATS ONE PERSON. Sam said look closer Vin Diesel wasnt just Vin Diesel it was Abunch of Molecular Vin Diesels stacked ontop of eachother to look like Vin Diesel. Jason Gasped God that must be MILLIONS OF MOLECULAR VIN DIESELS. Sam Chuckled No Jason its not Millions the actual Number is 12,335,235. Jason Shocked Went into Cardiac Arrest. Silent ran up to his side Crying as Jason lost his Grip on the world Jason's Final Words to him were Assemble the Crew Win the race for me SilentKO. SilentKO Nodded his head Assemble the crew but how,,, we havent Raced in years. Chapter 2 Setting:7/11. GuyWithAHead Nodded HIS HEAD because he was a guy with a head.Stop nodding your head GuyWithAHead silent said. Jason is dead and we have to race Sam Pepper and 12,335,235 Molecular Vin Diesels Together as one Vin Diesel. We need to Assemble the crew GuyWithAHead. I would help but you would need to make a Purchase And Kill My Manager he enslaved me in the 7/11 Buisness i know where BloodBath is i wont tell you where he is though until you kill my manager and buy something. Fine Where is your manager. It isnt that easy See my manager is not just a Manager he is As GuyWithAHead Broke out with Tears Garry Newman. WHAT Silent Shouted In Shock. Garry but how we all trusted him he got all our Racing Training Paid for. I dont know Silent but he betrayed us i think he planned to put our Crew in Disarray.
Rate Post
First of garry newman hasn't played since last year where are quotation marks and the story makes no sense Tongue
[Image: lol_meme___twitch_by_ourempress-d4s2h81.jpg]
(12-19-2015, 06:00 PM)A Guy With A Head Wrote: First of garry newman hasn't played since last year where are quotation marks and the story makes no sense Tongue

Thats because it Fictonal!
But where are the quotation marks and none of the sentences ever make sense.

"It isnt that easy See my manager is not just a Manager he is As GuyWithAHead Broke out with Tears Garry Newman" random capitalization too.
Chapter.3 Setting Garry Newman's Mansion. Silent and Guy busted into the door of Garry's Mansion. WHERE ARE YOU GARRY I KNOW WHAT YOU DID Silent Screamed.Then abunch of Bodyguards Rushed to attack them. Guns Blazing Silent Did a Flying Snake Kick And then did another Move that had some weird name Also. Then Guy Ripped off his head and Slammed it into people like a Bowling Ball Then he Reattached his Head. Silent then did A ReOccuring Horrible Joke until their Ears got raped so much all of the BodyGuards died.Silent UTTERED INTO A DEPTHENING VOICE GARRY I KILLED ALL YOUR BODY GUARDS COME OUT NOW.Garry YELLED OUT NO NOW YOU HAVE TO DEFEAT MY SAM PEPPER JIHADIST CLONES NOW.Silent reached out pressed one of The Sam Pepper Jihadist Clones Buttons and then kicked him into a wall. THE wall falled over and crushed all of the Sam Pepper Clones.And inside that wall WAS GARRY NEWMANS SECRET PANIC ROOM.Silent walked up to Garry picked him up and broke his body in half over his legs.Guy then said with Happiness ok now Remember how BloodBath took Baths of Blood of all the victims of his Murders He got caught he is in jail. Chapter.4 Setting Jail.Blood Bath You Have a Visitor it rang over the Intercom system BloodBath Walked to the Visitors Area and Shrieked in DELIGHT ITS SILENT AND GUY WITH A HEAD SUP WHATS GOING ON! Jason is Dead this is Guy With A Head Sam Pepper And Abunch of Vin Diesels that are Molecular Silent Said. And We have to race Sam Pepper and the Molecular Vin Diesels Guy with a head Added.I would help you in the race but as you see im in jail.Silent Said i can fix that.We will put together a escape plan.Blood said ok how will this work ok see At 11:28 Meet me at your jailcell we will have a inflatable version of you it looks just like you and we will send in a air pump to inflate it then we will Cut out your Barred Window you crawl out and then we reglue it together. Ok Sounds Simple Meet you at 11:28 Then Blood Said.
As a wise man once said "NOT THE FACE!" also where are the quotation marks?
Chapter 5. Setting :Outsides Bloods cell Time: 11:29!. Your late Blood Said were one minute late silent said yeah but you made me angry... It was only one minute and your fucking angry. I AM ANGRY Blood Shouted IT IS FUCKING 11:29.Silent whispered to guy this is abnormal something isnt right. Suddenly Blood Exploded Into a pool of a blood and THEN THERE WAS A ROBOT IN HIS PLACE. Gasp silent uttered he was a robot all along. No you fools i am a trap! the real blood is in a different jail! Suddenly the robot kicked out the bars and imprinted it into Guys head he plucked it out and throws it back but like a boomerang it returned and knocked him out. Silent Doing a flying dragon kick kicked the robots head off into orbit it orbited around the earth for 7 days and then it returned and silent waited for there 7 days and the robot head was comeing in fast it was on fire it was comeing so fast suddenly silent flyed into the air with a kick and kicked the robot head into the sun. Guy with a head finally woke up. WOW WHAT A NICE KICK! I know thanks said silent. Now Come On we have to go rescue Blood from the actual jail he is in and i know where he is now! Chapter 6. Setting:Alcatraz!. He is in alcatraz silent said to guy ok there is his cell guy pointed out. Perfect! its ground level we just have to sneak into there then get out blood. Did it guy said WOW THAT WAS FAST SILENT SAID. guy said yeah im fast blood added in but he is not careful at all cmon we have to escape he alerted all the alarms! the guards shot but they were nimble and escaped in their escape yacht. Blood said I KNOW Roscoe is WHERE YELLED SILENT. he laughed and said obviously... the internet. what? silent said how. he grew so powerful and abused Bill Gates until he got trapped in the internet by bill gates
Chapter 7. Setting:Billgates Mansion. Silent gasped with anxiety We dont need roscoe lets get someone instead (They all Agreed) we should go get Zeno where is he silent said he obviously is at a Sex Toy shop with some fabulous dildos Blood said.Ok but there is so many fabulous sex toy shops Silent said i think i know where he is Guy said WHERE SILENT SCREAMED INTO THE OCEAN. wait why are we at a ocean he is in the bermuda triangle you passed out after you yelled Where Guy Uttered. ok why are we in a ocean. sea in the Bermuda triangle is a lost XXX Shop They call it the Legend of the Merciful FishDick how do we get there we go "Surfing" on the web. see i have this GPS App who runs the internet anyways how does it all work Silent questioned. Huh i always wondered ehh it dosent matter lets go. And they followed the Gps. Chapter 8 Setting Internet:Gps Division Roscoe Cried if only i wasnt so abusive I SHOULDVE ABUSED HIM MORE CURSE YOU BILL GATES Shut up and do your job. The Internet Security Guards Yelled at him. Fine what... (Roscoes Face flashed with "Determination" My friends i could abuse them they need Co-Ordinates to a dildo shop.. in the bermuda triangle why... unless they gather Zeno. I must help them i could escape by Abuseing Zeno so much the Internet will quiver And i can cringe out of here. Roscoe gave them Co-Ordinates with the ever seeping knowledge of the Internet yes i can finally escape Roscoe Gathered to his thoughts.
Its.... Just getting worse.
(01-17-2016, 01:43 AM)A Guy With A Head Wrote: Its.... Just getting worse.

In chapter 12 Wink Roscoe Abuses Zeno Wink